Being a Helpful NG'er Being a Helpful NG'er

Very nice!

A very helpful flash for new users and regulars alike!

Graphics 6/10- Nothing to rave about here. Very basic, but at the same time, full of simplicity.

Music 7/10- A classic tune, if nothing else. Maybe next time have a music bar! You know have a bunch of songs? It'll offer alot more selection. ;)

Content 10/10- Ah, the main meat of the flash was very well explained and detailed. Going into alot of groups that help Newgrounds. Very informative here. Perhaps explain other concepts such as whistle points, B/Ping, depositing. But then again, that could all be seen in the FAQ.

Anyways, nice flash work guys! :D

-Yoshi77777

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed it, and that's quite the helpful review you have there ;)

Tactical RPG - Warfare Tactical RPG - Warfare

Ehh.. :/

Nah, the ads were too long. I was able to keep them in a tab until the ads ended. 3 hours is WAY too long. At least have a preloader and a box for them next time. Anyways, the gameplay was not too good, I mean the graphics were good though. Just a little boring. I must give props to Filsoft for the kicking soundtrack though. It's an alright RTS when you get past the whole ads part. Hopefully next time you won't need too many ads.

Abusive Review Guide 2 Abusive Review Guide 2

Very helpful, you two!

I loved it. It was very useful to new users and had a bunch of info about them. You have pretty much all the rules, examples, and instances that could possibly ever involve abusive reviews! Graphically, it was not the best, the same beam backgrounds. But, it doesn't matter for the most part. The music choice was a nice touch. Good thing you didn't use the FDA Handbag Loop. It's way overused in Newgrounds related flash. You guys are great at making tutorials for Newgrounds. Maybe consider a "How-to-Review" guide next. Heh, either way, nice job, RTB and Corky.

-yoshi77777

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Great idea yoshi, I will keep that in mind. Thanks for the review.

The NG Quiz Volume 1 The NG Quiz Volume 1

Meh, could use some work.

It was alright, but needs more in game graphics, such as a life program where you get 3 lives. Also on level 2, the old motto was "The Problems of Tomorrow, Today". Not vice-versa. Otherwise, you have a good idea here.

SCUMBALL responds:

Thanks man, yeah sorry about that, number 2 will be way better!

Scottoons Cat-a-pult Scottoons Cat-a-pult

Not bad

But it was boring. Fairly easy, basic graphics, and no story depth. A basic game in my opinion. I actually didn't do anything and I still made it to 3,000' I suggest a plot with more depth other than flinging a cat. 7/10

[Review Request Club]

Scottoons responds:

Thanks Yoshi. It is a basic game. My future games will probably grow in depth.

Random Message generator Random Message generator

8 For randomness.

Although it is only too short. I shall check back here everyday! Good job!

What an awesome Dress up What an awesome Dress up

Par (RRC, Review #9)

Well the idea was not very original but still classic. The clothes were good but they could've been better. And the character could've had some facial detail. The backgrounds were bland though. It could use more objects like sunglasses, a cap and other accessories. The clothes were almost the same, just a different color. But overall it was a decent dress-up.

pogger 2 pogger 2

Needs improvement. (RRC, Review #8)

Well the idea is good, if not original. But the graphics is where it got me. You should work on not using basic tools such as the paint brush. The gameplay was actually kind of hard. The character was basic as should be for Pac-Man. So you lost no points there. And again it wasn't very fancy. You have a good idea so rethink and get some better detailed graphics. Over than that, fairly decent game.

(Review Request Club)

Kieran123 responds:

the grathics are fine idioit

Achilles Achilles

Sweet

Gets a little repetitive. And could've been better by adding better plot missions but it's alright. Good job.

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

Fun

But laggy. At some points it crashed comp. But it has good graphics! And the gameplay is pretty good. I liked this game ^___^