timid girl timid girl

Interesting concept, brilliant execution.

This is quite the neat composition you have here. It reminds a lot of the country or a village of a medieval fantasy. It's nothing serious, just a light-hearted tune. Also I liked the fact that it just happened to perfectly loop at the end there even though it was fading out.

Keep up the good work. Cheers!

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

Truly a masterpiece.

When I first heard this playing Age of War awhile back, I had to find out the artist who created the soundtrack because it fit perfectly. I guess I never gotten around to reviewing this until now.

Anyways, it's a great piece for any game. It really fits that 'march' theme, especially when the drums come in. Progressive and uplifting, this tune. It starts out soft, in the distance - but then it's approaching, crescendoing - getting more dramatic!

I can see why so many flash artists have used this piece in their submissions. Be proud, you and this piece deserve nothing less.

Kryptonite (Acapella) Kryptonite (Acapella)

A par above mediocre

A good rendition of the original. For the most part it was in tune most of time. Almost always on pitch. Your voice sounds similar to the original, surprisingly!

It's a good acapella version of the song, which is awesome I might add.

Perhaps you'd be good at making more of these. I would like to see some of them.

~'{Fire Aura}'~ ~'{Fire Aura}'~

unce unce unce

Haha, but seriously, this is a pretty neat song you have here. I just had to hear the own song once I played Music in Motion.

A good rave/techno song. Very fast and full of energy, it fits a dance mood.

After viewing your other Auras, I have to say this is one of my favorite in the series.

The Nintendo Concerto Ultimate The Nintendo Concerto Ultimate

Ah, interesting..

A nice piano medley of some timeless classics. And as a Nintendo die-hard myself, I must say that you executed the pieces quite well.

The blending actually worked out to be a fitting compilation. Great pieces. I must ask, did you write the sheet music yourself? Play by ear? Because you certainly have talent if you did.

Calebritty Calebritty

Erm

Very new wave like and contemporary. Maybe add a little more like a drum beat to add to the heart of the backdrop. Hm, other than that it was a unique tune. Good job. :D

Robot Barbie Girl Robot Barbie Girl

Hehe..

I got a laugh here. Nice remix of the original, actually. Should be a little longer in my opinion, though. You could had stretched it out a little without completely ruining it. Ending was a bit abrupt, but it was still pretty nice. Good little techno remix. :)

Liberated Liberated

Great job!

I love this rave type, high beat, techno theme here. I particularly liked the part at 1:25. Pretty nice riffs and patterns here. Love it! And yes, back to school in a couple of weeks. XD Keep up the awesome work!

nal1200 responds:

Thanks! No more work, yay!

The Mountain King ([FoD M The Mountain King ([FoD M

I love it.

I always wondered what this song was called. You did a great mix to an awesome pace. So fast paced and full of excitement, rushing with adrenaline! What else can I say. It goes great in any action movie or game. So, sir, you have my ultimate respect.

-yoshi77777

FF3 - shadow's theme FF3 - shadow's theme

EPIC

Love the Piccolo parts in this. It's a very good remix for Shadow. It sounds very tribal/mysterious/unique in a way. It would also go good in a LoZ game, I think. It loops smoothly too Well anyways, congrats dude.

Chronamut responds: